Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello all, welcome to my new blog. I started this blog for theraputic reasons. There are so many things that happen to me every day that I have an opinion on that I just decided I should start writing them down.

Topics will range from serious political and religious discussion to funny anecdotes to analysis of the latest Denver Broncos football game. During golf season, I'll probably have a lot of stuff to say about golf.

So, if you read this and enjoy it great. If you read this and hate it, well, it's for my therapy, so I guess that's too bad for you. I hope you will feel free to comment on anything you read here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome, Jake. After only having my blog up for a couple weeks, I already find it quite therapeutic. ;)