Sunday, February 8, 2009

Movie Review: Bangkok Dangerous


I know...a lot of movie reviews. I'm batchin' it right now, so I'm watching more movies than normal, especially over the weekend.

I watched "Bangkok Dangerous" over at a friends house on his home theater. It didn't help. This movie was not good. The movie was not even close to good. I rated it 2 stars on Netflix, but it's probably more like 1.5 stars. The movie was more of a character study, than an action film (a bad character study). Like one of the other movie viewers said, "it had everything I expected in it, just way out of proportion" (i.e. way too much attempted drama, way too little action).

I think I've decided that Cage can't make a good movie anymore, unless it has "National Treasure" in the title. Watch this one at your own risk.

No comments: