Saturday, January 3, 2009

Movie Review: You Don't Mess With the Zohan

I'm not even going to put a picture of the movie up, because it's inappropriate for this PG rated blog. "You Don't Mess With the Zohan" is stupid and crude. It was nearly a complete waste of 2 hours of my life. It gets 2 stars, and barely a 2...I almost turned it off.

I don't know what happened to Adam Sandler. I really enjoyed "Happy Gilmore", "Billy Madison", "The Wedding Singer" and "Mr. Deeds", but lately his movies haven't appealed to me at all. It's like he's trying too hard to be funny.

Watch this one at your own peril. I don't have anything else to say about this movie.

2 comments:

Nuke said...

So... I'm trying to figure out what it takes for you to actually give a movie a single star?

Jake said...

I actually have to turn the movie off to get 1 star. If I manage to finish it, it gets 2 stars...unless it's Ghost Rider.