Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labels...check it out

At the suggestion of the smartest person living in my house, I've added labels to all my blogs. Further, I added a gadget to the right side of my blog to let you click on a subject and see all blogs related to that subject. This really smart person thought it would be nice if anyone ever wanted to quickly see what I thought of a certain movie, now that person could just click the movies label, and see all movies I've rated since I started this blog.

Here are the labels:
Movies - Movie ratings and random movie thoughts/information.
TV - TV series ratings and random TV thoughts/information.
Sports and Leisure - Sports, Activities, Family Outings, Vacations, etc.
Books and Music - Review of books and music.
Politics - political musings from a right-wing nutjob.
Humor - anything that's just there because it's funny.
Random Thoughts - other stuff that doesn't fit into a category.

No comments: