Friday, January 23, 2009

Don't do it Shanny!

When the Denver Broncos fired Mike Shanahan a few weeks back, I sincerely hoped he would get another job very soon. He was a great coach for the Broncos and I hoped he would get to be great somewhere else. However, I figured it wouldn't be right away. Now I hear that he is the top choice to replace Herman Edwards in Kansas City. To which I have to say...PLEASE DON'T DO THIS MIKE!!!

The Chiefs are one of the Broncos top rivals. It would be horrible to see the greatest coach in the history of the Broncos, coaching for the hated Kansas City Chiefs. Hopefully, Mike Shanahan will realize his place in Bronco's history and refuse to coach anywhere else in the AFC West. The Broncos still have to pay him this season, so he can afford to sit out and wait for a job to come up elsewhere...at least that's what I hope he's thinking.

No comments: