Thursday, March 24, 2011

Housekeeping

My wife is starting a book review blog, which I will also be putting my book reviews on.  It's called WeaVeR Review, and you can see it on the Blog list.  You will still be able to get my book reviews here, but I will post them on that blog as well.  My wife reads quite a bit more than me, so hopefully there will be a lot more reviews out there.

Secondly, I've added 2 new features to this blog.  I added a search capability, which seems to work well.  You'll see that on the top right.  Basically, you can type in any search term and it will see if I've blogged about it, linked to it, or if any of the blogs I linked to have blogged about it.  I also added a Blog Stats gadget farther down on the right.  Over 4,200 hits on this blog...woohoo!!!

Finally, I'm trying out a new editor, which I'm fairly excited about.  It seems to be much easier to use, and hopefully pictures will work much better in the future.

No comments: