Monday, March 8, 2010

Now That's a Movie Trailer!

In just a little under 3 weeks, the first highly anticipated film of 2010 will be released. "Clash of the Titans" is a remake of the original 1981 film that employed stop-motion animation for the monsters and starred Harry Hamlin as Perseus and Laurence Olivier as Zeus. This one looks like it will be a little better, at least in the animation department. Plus, Liam Neeson saying "Release the Kraken!" is going to be most excellent.

Here's a link to the trailer: Clash of the Titan's Trailer

I would have embedded a video, but the embedding doesn't work so well in my opinion. After you watch this trailer, ask yourself, "is that the best trailer I've ever seen?" I'm guessing your answer will be yes. Never has a trailer gotten me so psyched up for a movie. Now, the movie may be terrible, but from that trailer, I anticipate nothing but action packed goodness and joy. If I were making a movie, I'd hire who ever cut that trailer to do mine...that's how good it is.

I'm thinking this may be an opening weekend movie, so look for a review in 3 weeks or so.

No comments: