Friday, June 19, 2009

I'm Thinking Arby's

Is there a better fast food place then Arby's?

My answer to that question would be an emphatic NO! For my money, no fast food place can compete with a good Arby's Roast Beef Sandwich and Curly Fries. Sure, Wendy's has its moments, as does KFC. But Arby's brings its A game daily. My current favorite is the French Dip & Swiss Toasted Sub. For some reason, it's better than almost any French Dip you can get at a any of the chain restaurants.

Another reason Arby's is the best is their kids meals. Rather than put a stupid plastic toy in them, they put a game that actually challenges the brain. One time, the kids got a nice glider toy in their kids meal. Another time, David got a small DK book on Arctic Animals...he still likes to look at that book.

Well, now that I'm hungry...I'm thinking Arby's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Arby's too!! I L-O-V-E love their javamocha shakes. And even though I don't want to eat beef, I can't go to Arby's and not get a roast beef sandwich.