Sunday, March 29, 2009

Book Review: "The Christmas Sweater"


"The Christmas Sweater" by conservative commentator Glenn Beck is not a political book. This book can be enjoyed by conservatives and liberals alike. I loved this book. The story is a condensed version of many of the struggles Glenn Beck has faced in his own life, and how faith in God can pull us through the biggest storms of our life.

I highly recommend this book to anyone who:

1) Is struggling to overcome any type of personal problem.
2) Is feeling weak or alone in their faith.
3) Is looking for a heartwarming tale amidst all the depressing news lately.
4) Just wants to read a good book.

I hope everyone who reads "The Christmas Sweater" enjoys it as much as I did. Oh, and it's not a big commitment either. I think it took me 4 hours to read cover to cover.

No comments: