Thursday, February 26, 2009

TV Series Review: Psych, Season 2


"Psych" is one of the most original series on TV, with by far the best opening theme on TV. "Psych" is so good, in fact, that it spawned a rip off on CBS called "The Mentalist". In season 2, our favorite (fake)psychic detective Shawn Spencer and his pal Gus are at it again. Season 2 is easily as good as Season 1, maybe even better. Season 2 is 5 stars, and I can't wait for Season 3.

In this season, the characters develop a lot more. I really enjoyed the development of Gus. He is a much bigger part of the show in Season 2 than he was in Season 1. The rest of the cast continues to grow in their roles on this mystery/comedy series.

The following quote was from one of the final episodes of the season and makes me laugh every time I say it:

"I'd rather shower with a bear."

That's all I got on this series. If you like a mystery and you like to laugh, then you will like "Psych."

No comments: