Saturday, September 25, 2010

TV Series Review: "Warehouse 13", Season 2


My wife and I finished watching season 2 of "Warehouse 13" last night. "Warehouse 13" is a SyFy series about 2 secret service agents, Pete Lattimer and Myka Bearing, who work for a secret government warehouse in South Dakota, collecting dangerous supernatural artifacts and storing them away from the public. Being from South Dakota originally, I do have to comment that there isn't really a town name Univille located in the badlands near a secret government warehouse...that we know of anyway...

I liked season 2 better than season 1. I give it 4.5 stars...I really wish Netflix would embrace the half star concept. This season was very funny, and the rest of the cast got more involved, making for some exciting episodes. There were some good guest stars along the way as well.

I'm just really impressed with the way SyFy keeps rolling out great TV shows. I hope they keep it up for a long time and I'm already looking forward to season 3 of "Warehouse 13".

No comments: