Monday, April 26, 2010

Explaining the Budget Cuts

It's been quite a week for me and my family, so I've been away from blogging and frankly from the news.

Anyway, I got an e-mail today from a friend, and it linked to a video that explains the $100 million dollar budget cut that President Obama promised last year. Here is the video that explains this budget cut. I can't embed it, so you'll have to follow the link.

While I knew that $100 million wasn't much of the budget, this was still eye opening to me. Anyone who doesn't think we are in financial trouble needs to watch this. Maybe our Senators, Representatives and President Obama need to watch this as well...might get them to stop spending and balance the budget...then again, maybe the only way to stop them from spending is to vote them out.

1 comment:

Nuke said...

I had seen his other video on a $17 billion cut, but this was the first time I saw this one. They both sure put numbers in perspective.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miIBp7ufxjk