Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm Stumped!

Every once in a while, you come across a question in your life that is so vexing, so extremely difficult, so ludicrously complex that your head might explode if you think too hard about it. Today, I thought of one of those questions, and my head did nearly explode.

This question ranks right up there with the greats of all time. So, please, be prepared before attempting to think through this one. Here goes:

Who would win in a fight between Jack Bauer and Chuck Norris?

I honestly can't figure it out...I mean, Norris has the devastating round house kick to the face, but Jack Bauer always gets the job done. It's like the irresistible force meeting the immovable object.

Anyway, ponder an your own risk.

1 comment:

Nuke said...

I think it greatly depends on whether Jack has his PDA with him, and what kind of mood Chloe is in.

Anyone else ever wonder if his PDA is really a tricorder? I swear he has the ability to teleport.