Friday, November 13, 2009

Sports Funny

Those of you who know me know I love sports. You also know I like to joke. Here's one I came up with today:

"Did you hear Jay Cutler sent a letter to Broncos fans to apologize to them for the way things ended in Denver?"

"Sadly, it got intercepted before it got there."

For those who don't follow sports, that's funny because Cutler has thrown 17 interceptions (in 9 games) this year as the quarterback of the Chicago Bears. He threw 5 interceptions last night to cost the Bears the game. Well, it's funny if you aren't a Bears fan.

The Denver part comes in, because Cutler was the quarterback for the Broncos last season before whining his way out of Denver this offseason. Someday I'll get over my bitterness in this situation...just not today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the joke. I always want to encourage people to come up with their own new jokes.