Tuesday, September 1, 2009

TV Series Review: Bones, Season 2


A lot of reviews lately...either I'm watching too much TV or nothing interesting is happening. Probably a little of both.

The second season of "Bones" concluded the summer TV series my wife and I were watching. Now school starts and life gets busy again. This season of "Bones" was a little bit of a disappointment for me. For me, the show strayed too far from the cases and became way too focused on the personal lives of the characters. I thought season 1 had a good balance, but season 2 tipped too far in the "character drama" area.

There were a few good episodes, but also several weak episodes. I rate this one as a 3 star season, which is the lowest rating I've ever given a series that I've gotten from Netflix. I think my wife liked it, so eventually we'll probably watch the follow-on seasons.

No comments: