Sunday, September 27, 2009

Jalapeno Cheese Popcorn

Both my boys are selling cub scout popcorn this year, so we have to sell twice as much as past years. To get going on this, we went out to sell Saturday morning, and were out for close to 3 hours. To reward the boys we bought a tin of Mud Puddles (chocolate covered popcorn...very good) and a tin of Jalapeno Cheese Popcorn. David really wanted to try the Jalapeno Cheese...the rest of us were skeptical.

But, we let him try it...and he liked it. Then, my wife and I both decided to try it...and it is unbelievably good. It is probably the most delicious popcorn I have ever eaten. The Jalapeno is not overwhelming, but there is a bite, and it is very cheesy. So cheesy in fact, that if you eat enough of it, your fingers start to turn a little yellow. You can guess how I found this out.

So, if a cub scout stops by your house to sell popcorn, I recommend the Jalapeno Cheese.

1 comment:

Nuke said...

I'll bet jalapeno popcorn dipped in Arby's cheese sauce would be a taste explosion nobody could handle. Maybe you can try that at work tomorrow after we make an Arby's run.