Thursday, August 20, 2009

TV Series Review: Eureka, Season 3.0


"Eureka" is one of my favorite series. This Syfy (yes that's how they spell it now) channel series is quirky, comical, and has a little action/danger thrown in for good measure.

The premise of the series is, Eureka is a hub for the most brilliant minds in the world, and most of them work for Global Dynamics. However, these brilliant minds sometimes go too far and get into trouble. That's where Sheriff Jack Carter comes in. Carter is a former federal agent who was appointed Sheriff in season 1. While not as brilliant as the rest of the town, Carter uses common sense to solve the mysteries and save the day in just about every episode.

Season 3.0 is an 8 episode, half season that was on in the summer of 2008. I just finished the 2 DVD's last week. Season 3.0 sees Sheriff Jack Carter and his daughter, Zoe, become an even more integral part of the Eureka community, while Global Dynamics gets a new boss who is not all that she appears to be.

I really enjoyed the 8 episodes, and look forward to season 3.5. For me, this is a 5 star show all around...it makes me laugh, and it provides some suspense. That's all I'm looking for in a TV show.

1 comment:

Tristan said...

Eureka tv show is really a huge show. I adore to Watch Eureka Episode .I found here a great stuff to Watch Eureka Online.