Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Things to Do Tonight Instead of Watching Election Coverage

I started this blog about 4 years ago, right before the McCain/Obama election.  I have no idea how tonight's election is going to turn out.  I suspect Obama will win, but who knows.  I don't plan to watch any of the election coverage.  Here are some things I may consider doing, instead of watching election coverage.

-Reorganizing my sock drawer
-Washing my hair (but I don't have that much left)
-Start working on my memoirs...I'm thinking the title is "Too Many Buffalo Wings, Not Enough Veggies"
-Finally getting started on that workout regimen
-Watching reruns of Super Bowl XXXII
-Figuring out how to incorporate the Hot Pocket into gourmet cuisine
-Reviewing online articles discussing the merits of Lawn Gnomes
-Watching a "Once Upon a Time" Marathon with my wife
-Learning to dance Gangnam Style
-Playing online poker for fake money

So, as you can see, I've got lots of options tonight.  I hope you have options as well.  If not, perhaps you will consider one of the endeavors I listed above.

Enjoy not watching election coverage!

2 comments:

Deacon Sean Smith said...

Some of us are still at work. :-(

Nuke said...

- Reading Jake's blog.