Saturday, July 28, 2012

This Ad is Wrong...but Educational

Yes, I'm actually sharing an Obama ad...


I'm choosing to share this ad because I think it's educational.  In this 1 minute spot, the President mentions the wealthier or "those at the top" twice, and he mentions the middle class twice.  The reason this is interesting to me is that this is how President Obama truly sees America.  Through his actions and words over the last 4 years, it's clear to me that the President doesn't see us all as Americans.  He sees us a rich or poor, black or white, democrat or republican, etc.  So I ask, who is responsible for dividing America?

I also believe this is the most all-in that I've ever seen a Democrat on class warfare.  Democrats always play class warfare, but with Clinton, Gore and John Kerry, I always felt like it was lip service to win votes.  President Obama, in my opinion, is showing that he is a true believer in the Marxist philosophy of "from each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

Finally, the President states that the "Top Down Approach" proposed by Mitt Romney is the same thing that got us into this mess in the first place.  We can argue whether or not that's true, but there's no arguing that Obama's approach hasn't fixed anything.  President Obama is not proposing any new ideas from 2008.  His 2008 ideas have resulted in an exploding national debt, unemployment over 8%, a wildly unpopular health care law and fears of a 2nd recession.  You'd think the President would moderate and look to adapt, but instead he's doubling down.  The definition of insanity is to continue doing the same thing and expect different results. 

No comments: