Saturday, February 11, 2012

We've Moved

I'm very tired right now.  We just completed a move into a new house.  We lived in our old house for nearly 10 years, so we had accumulated a lot of stuff.  About 6 weeks ago, we decided we were going to move.  We loved the first house we saw, but decided to see a few more.  After seeing several more homes, we decided to make an offer on the house we saw first.  Thankfully our offer was accepted, and here we are in a new house that we now get to make a home.

I will be sending out a more personalized thanks.  But I'd like to thank all the friends that came to help us move.  I think we had close to 20 people throughout the last few days help us get our stuff moved the 2 miles or so from our old house.  I am so grateful for these friends.  I don't know what we would have done without them.

That's all I have tonight.  Hopefully I'll get back to blogging more regularly very soon.

2 comments:

mediocre coffee said...

The snow even held off!

Brian said...

Wish I had known that you were moving last weekend, I would have helped.