Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Movie Review: WALL-E


I wasn't sure if I was going to like "WALL-E". How can you watch a movie about a robot who says 3 things? Well, I was surprised. Even with the lack of dialogue, "WALL-E" was a 4 star movie. We watched it as a family, and I think we all liked it. A pleasant surprise from Pixar.

I asked my boys to rate it on a scale of 1-5. David, who's 8, gave it 5 stars. Nicholas, who's 5, gave it 9014 stars. We were proud of Nicholas, because the movie is a little sad in the beginning, and usually when that happens, Nicholas quits on the movie, but tonight, he toughed it out and kept watching, and ended up loving the movie.

If you don't have kids, you're probably not going to watch this one. If you have kids, you probably will watch it, or may have already watched it. It was nice to see a G rated film for kids. Seems like every kids film is getting a PG rating these days. This is a great movie for a family movie night.

No comments: